We undertake house clearance in all areas of Keighley: Woodhouse Guardhouse Hainworth Ward Spring Oakworth Long Lee Parkwood Laycock Bracken Bank Bogthorn Exley Head Ingrow Braithwaite.
How Does Northern House Clearance Services Work?
- The first step is to CALL US ON 07966 311 536 for prices/quote.
- We will ask you a few simple questions in order to understand your situation.
- We usually just require 24 hours notice. We like to turn up at 9am on the day of our appointment and stay until the house clearance is complete.
- Once we have removed all of the furniture, junk & rubbish from the house we will issue you with an invoice for your records.
- We ALWAYS keep household items to one side which we know can be either re-used or donated free to charity. Our house clearance charges are fair & we do NOT add 20% VAT on the final price.
House clearances can be potentially stressful & troublesome if you use cowboy companies – Please look at our many House Clearance Recommendations
House Clearance Keighley – Company Recycling News
A Good Year for Straight Recycling Systems
House Clearance Keighley, the Yorkshire based suppliers of recycling containers has issued its annual report. Their specialisation in kerbside collection containers has paid off, especially in winning local authority contracts. Their composting containers have also proved to be another winner. House Clearance Keighley plans include the introduction of several new products. Managing Director Allan Davis said: ‘We have a new kerbside container for packaging waste or organic waste. It can be mechanically tipped and is easy to manoeuvre having wheels and a handle. Also ready for launching early in the new year is our divided wheeled bins.
House Clearance Keighley expand into recycling
House Clearance Keighley has introduced a new recycling division; called, surprisingly enough: House Clearance Keighley Recycling Services. This new entity will cover House Clearance Keighley new Materials Recovery Facilities, paper recycling and processing plant. Managing Director, Allan Davis: ‘The new division reflects the growing demand from customers for recycling and recovery, not just waste collection and disposal. The Recycling Services division will be Yorkshires largest independent processors of paper and card.
New Recycled Paper Plant opens
The new plant owned by Yorkshire Paper has the capacity to recycle 14% of the nation’s office waste paper; the investment means that 18,000 tonnes of waste paper can be handled every year. Yorkshire Paper claim that the plant’s unique process will produce bright, white fibre which is suitable for making a higher grade of paper than has ever been possible before using recycled pulp – including top quality office and speciality paper.. Their Paper Chief Executive, commented: ‘The Recycled Plant will provide Britain with a major new environmental resource as it has the capacity to handle many tons of woodfree paper recycled in this country.